The ideal applicant has strong quantitative skills and a solid background in Finance and Economics.
Necessary condition for admission is a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business or Finance or related disciplines (Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Law, Political Science or Statistics).
Applicants are expected to have completed their undergraduate requirements by December 2016. Italian applicants with a strong quantitative background that have finished or are in the process of completing a Laurea Triennale Program will be considered for admission.
English proficiency is mandatory. English native speakers, candidates with a Degree taught in English and LUISS students are exempt from providing an English language test certificate. All other candidates must provide a certificate from one of the following tests:
- First Certificate in English (FCE);
- Business English Certificate Vantage;
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System);
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language);
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE);
- Certificate in Proficiency in English (CPE);
- Secondary School Certificate in English that gives access to Italian Universities (50% of the taken courses must have been taught in English).
A Selection Committee will evaluate the quality of all applications and establish a list of admitted candidates.
To apply to MOSFI, please follow the steps below:
- Download and complete the Application Form and send it by email to email@example.com;
- One reference letter is required for admission. Download the Reference Form and instruct your Referee to complete it. The Reference Form, sealed and signed by the Referee, must be sent by regular mail, along with the Student Application Package or separately by the Referee;
- Prepare and send a STUDENT APPLICATION PACKAGE by regular mail containing the following material:
- Printed copy of the Application Form, completed and signed by the applicant;
- Official transcripts of records;
- Certificate of English Proficiency;
- Sealed Reference Form, completed and signed by the Referee (if not, mailed separately by the Referee).
The Student Application Package and the sealed Reference Form must be sent to the following address:
LUISS Guido Carli
Segreteria Master (MOSFI)
Viale Pola, 12
00198 – Rome, Italy
Early applications are encouraged and will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Early applications have priority in the assignment of scholarships.
Application deadline: 29 July 2016
Late applications, received by 12 September 2016, will be evaluated on a rolling basis.
Admission results will be notified by email to the address specified on the Application Form within a week from the application submission.